1. In these terms and conditions, “Clare Forestier,” “Clare Forestier Event Host,” “we” and “us” means Clare Forestier Event Host of XX XXXXXXX XX, XXXXXXX XXX XXX
2. These terms and conditions form the entire agreement between Clare Forestier Event Host and (“The Client”) for the speaking services detailed below. 3. These terms may not be varied without the written agreement of both parties.
4. Speaking services, Media Training, Presentation Training will be provided by Clare Forestier (“The Event Host”), Owner of Clare Forestier Event Host. 5. The Client engages Clare Forestier Event Host to provide services to The Client in relation to on (“The Agreed Date”) and Clare Forestier Event Host agrees to provide such services under the terms and conditions below.
6. Each party agrees that it shall maintain as confidential all information of a confidential or commercially sensitive nature that it obtains from the other party 7. The Event Host may ask The Client to grant us permission to use photos and videos taken at your event, and/or for you to provide us with a testimonial, to be used for promotional purposes. You are under no obligation to grant us such permission.
8. All intellectual property rights (“Rights”) in Presentation and Media Course materials and media (“Materials”) are vested in Clare Forestier Event Host , and all such Rights are reserved 9. Materials, including audio and video recordings of The Event Host, may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the prior written permission of Clare Forestier Event Host.
10. Written confirmation of acceptance of these terms and conditions is required before work commences.
11. A fee of £ , shall be paid by The Client to Clare Forestier Event Host under the terms detailed below. The Client will also pay The Event Host’s reasonable travel, accommodation and subsistence fees.
12. An invoice will be dispatched from Clare Forestier Event Host in advance of The Agreed Date, a deposit of 50% is required within 7 days of booking and balance of payment is to be made at least 14 days before The Agreed Date. If payment is not then made in full, we will charge interest on any outstanding amounts at the rate of 7% above the base lending rate of the The Bank of England.
13. Cancellation of this agreement by The Client, at any time, will incur a full fee. The Client may terminate this agreement in writing, without penalty, if The Event Host is guilty of gross misconduct, serious or persistent negligence, or fails or refuses after written warning to carry out any of the duties reasonably and properly required of her.
14. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the personal information that we collect lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). We will not sell or forward personal details to any third party.
Health and Safety
15. The Client shall advise Clare Forestier Event Host of any health and safety matters applicable to a Client site and notify Clare Forestier Event Host of all applicable safety, security and other site rules, practices and procedures.
16. Clare Forestier Event Host shall not be liable for any failure to fulfil our obligations where such failure is due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
17. These terms are governed by and to be construed in accordance with English law. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.